dodacia doba 7-28 dní
ARC MUSIC - World music
1. Scuturat din Chioar - 1:44
2. Noi aici n-am fi venit … - 2:06
3. Joc de-nceput din Berinta - 1:30
4. Coborâi din deal in vale - 1:59
5. Balada lui Pintea Viteazul - 6:22
6. Joc Morosenesc - 1:23
7. Mindrulita mititea - 1:21
8. Invirtita de la Fagaras - 2:37
9. Vino mindro-n joc - 1:54
10. Joc de pe Fisculas - 3:15
11. Da-ma mama dupa drag - 1:41
12. Scuturat din Sindresti - 2:32
13. M-a invatat mama a juca - 2:09
14. Osanu -i fecior frumos - 2:17
15. Joc de inceput din Chioar - 2:40
16. Uhai bade, uhai mai! - 2:13
17. Tarina de la Gaina - 3:02
18. Mai badita din Ardeal - 2:31
19. Sunt osanca... - 1:43
20. Trandafir ardelenesc - 2:20
21. S-o dus badea saracu - 2:48
22. Dealu' de la Baiut - 1:58
23. Badita negricios - 2:46
24. Am cerut Doamne sa-mi dai - 1:42
25. Bade de la Deva - 2:15
Ana Hossu presents the rich cultural and musical heritage of Transylvania (Siebenbürgen). Twenty-five songs from this beautiful country played with accordion, zongora (guitar-like lute), violin, flute, taragot (similar to clarinet), braci (leading harmony violin, slightly larger than normal violin.), double bass and voice (Ana Hossu).
Ana was born in Mesteacan - Valea Chioarului, a village in Transylvania, Romania, in the region of called Maramures where several folklore influences meet: Salaj - Chioar - Codru - Lapus.
It is one of the few places in Romania where traditional customs are alive, where music accompanies people through all their lives. Rhythm and tonality completely differ from other regions of Romania, it has certain Celtic influences - historically, two Celtic tribes lived in the neighborhood. It is also an area never occupied by the Romans. The roots of Transylvanian folklore lay exactly in this untouched area.
Ana Hossu was discovered by Romanian television at high school and since then she has been a favorite on TV folklore shows. During her career she has recorded more than sixteen albums, played in many TV films, and toured many countries, e.g. Russia, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Poland, Czech Republic & Slovakia, Germany, Italy and France.